Go to Washington store all the time get ribeye and it's always good but this time we got there about 3:30 and lots of kids hanging out by kitchen we were told waitress was busy another girl got our beer for 4.50 a glass it should have been filled and it wasn't! Ordered appetizer same time as drinks but got it same time as dinner salad was really big for side salad!

Steak cut really didn't look right for ribeye like a Lot was cut off or it was a strip steak I cut into it on one end it was undercooked so I was so full I took it home and when I heated it up later it was all gristle !!!!

Had I known that at restaurant I would have sent it back so I had baked potato n salad for dinner!!! I hope I don't have this experience again there

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tough steak and burnt food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of texas roadhouse steak and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. Texas Roadhouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments

DontBeATwit

Where to even begin?

Firstly, I am perplexed by your failure to communicate a few key points.

1. As a connoisseur of beer, I must say I would object strongly when someone brought me less than a full container of what just cost me $4.50.

You didn't make mention of this? If you did, it wasn't in your review and therefore misleading. If you didn't mention it, then you aren't very bright.

If the steak didn't look right, why didn't you mention it? Protocol at these restaurants is indeed for the server to ask you to cut into the steak to ensure it is cooked to specification. You did not object when it was undercooked. Even if the server did not make mention of this, you just took it home without making your server and or management aware of the issue?

Any time my steak has been incorrectly prepared, I had made the staff aware of it and it was rectified.

3. You sound like you are exactly the type of patron that restaurants hate to deal with.

Never an indication that service or product is not to your liking until you get home and get keyboard muscles to squawk on the Internet about how you have been mistreated. You sir, are a certified ignoramus.