My wife an I had dinner at the Monaca Pa. restaurant last night.

We also ate at this restaurant about one month ago. Both times I had ordered steak. The first visit I ordered a small filet and the second time I ordered a 16oz srtip steak. Unfortunately, both times my steak was completely undercooked, I mean raw!

I ordered my steak done medium rare not raw! The waitress even commented that the

meat looked purple and raw. I sent the steak back to be cooked more, when it came back it was still very rare! By this time my wife was through with her meal.

Again, this was the same thing that happened about a month ago. Is your broiler staff that untrained

that they cannot cook a steak to the proper temperature. I have noticed over the course of a year or so approximately 12 visits that this restaurant has gone downhill.

It seems that managements strategy is to flood the dinning room with dozens of very young inexperienced, poorly trained servers and bus people and just let them run around. You really need to get your act together across the board in this restaurant!

Review about: Texas Roadhouse New York Strip Steak.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Why would you visit a place 12 times in a year if you could see it going "down hill" and you weren't happy with what you were getting? That is nuts! It seems like you are exaggerating to make your story seem better.