My boyfriend and I went to Texas Roadhouse in Reno, nv for the first time a couple of weeks ago. We ordered a few drinks while waiting for our dinners.
When our dinners came out I ordered a side of corn and my boyfriend got green beans. Everything was delicious up to this point. As my boyfriend scooped a *** of his green beans he looks down and sees a shiny object in the green beans. We look closer and it's a *** RAZOR BLADE!
Really???? We were in complete shock that there in front of us was a razor blade in our food. We immediately got our manager who claimed they were remodeling the kitchen and that he was very sorry. Absolutely no excuses for something like that!
Having a razor blade in your food is very dangerous and who knows where else the blade had been. We were disgusted and upset and all the manager did was comp our meal.
Needless to say I won't be going back to Texas Roadhouse anytime soon. I also took a picture in case it's unbelievable for anyone!!
Product or Service Mentioned: Texas Roadhouse Manager.