Moscow, Pennsylvania
4.9
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I came to the bar to have a beer and appetizer after a long day. I come here often for years because of the Bartenders Keith and Alec. Incredible service. Its so good I can leave my keys and phone at the bar if I go to speak to one of my friends or use the restroom. Phil, one of the waiters here thought it would be funny to take my phone. It was not funny. It is my business cell phone. Its the only way anyone can reach me. This includes the nursing home at which my wife resides. How could you possibly hire such an immature and completely irresponsible person ? I have been coming here for 14 years and I have always enjoyed every moment. Great people, serving great food reasonably priced, day after day. Now I feel like Im going to robbed by Phil if I go to the restroom.

Tom and Jeff have much higher standards than this. They have created the best restaurant in the region. I wanted to bring this to their attention so it could be resolved in accordance with your company policies. Thank you.

David Schugt

Proud TRH Customer.

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Waiter.

Comments