Sat at the table for 45 min. No service.

Waited another hour for food to be delivered twice to the wrong table. Waitress calls the customer liar in front of restraunt. Asked for milk got tea. Asked for coke got sweet tea.

Ordered chicken never came. Ordered bread from the start never came worst service. Let's not forget the waitress dropped the food on my husbamds and never even offered a towel nothing.

Just left.. Unbelievable and to add insult paid full price for a meal and drinks we never got

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of texas roadhouse waiter. Texas Roadhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments

Why would you pay for food you never received?

to Anonymous Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1218564

simple. i had my grandkids with me, I do not want them to think they can get things for free because they complain.

I have never, ever in 47 years had this bad of service. But i would rather pay and show them, sometimes you have to be the bigger person. If I were alone...

*** no i wouldnt have paid.