2.5

This is an ongoing and repeating problem that I've discussed with the district and area manager.

My issue is with your pick up service or your takeout order service, I went away for 2 months came back and was put on hold for all eternity and hung up on... honestly this is the last straw I will go to any barbecue place in tracy rather than go to Texas Roadhouse where they do not appreciate my previous expenditures my current expenditures nor my time.

Initially my issues were with improper or unfilled orders and a very long wait time for customer service and delivery of food to your roadside pickup.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse texas roadhouse takeout order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments