2.2

We celebrated my fathers 60th birthday party of four. We ordered appetizers, adult beverages and my father and myself ordered the 20oz.

Bone in ribeyes both came out incorrect, mine was med rare, (bleeding) not med well. I had to spit out my steak. And my dads was suppose to be well done, it came out med. As we requested the waitress and told her about our steaks she replied with OMG that is RAW!

10mins later the manager.MIKE brought back the same steaks that we cut into pcs and same cold baked potatoes. His first reply when arrived to our table was im sorry we have a new cook and he will get the hang of it soon. I was shocked by his comment and said excuse me? Dont blame someone else just say sorry for thr mistake aneld why am I getting the same cold steak, his comment was what do you want me to do?

Throw it away? Again inwas shocked by his comment and said excuse me? He said man what do you want me to do fire the guy? I said, that never came out my mouth and im not your man, after the 4th time he stated me as "man" i said please stop calling me man!

He said well what is your name? After that my wife stepped in and said you call him sir!! He rolled his eyes and put his hands on his belt with attitude,. I told him I dont like your attitude please leave us and bring the bill and NO i dont want my steak anymore he said i will take it off the bill and i laughed bc i did hope he would remove a steak I did not eat, he smarted off with what you wanna pay for it?

I was livid at that point. Needless to say he did not diacount anything, my dads 2nd time cooked he bagged it up bc of the insisted he was finished and ruined his day, and i payed full price for. After $145 bill that i payed for.

After we got and started walking a random waitress held her hand open and said can i get the signed copy please, my manager wants that, i looked at her confused and disgusted and said its on the *** table like it supposed to be. Texas road house augusta ga

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments

lilwoman89246

Wow! That was not cool of them at all!!!