3.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This was a horrible and the worst Expense meal for our first time experience at Texas Roadhouse Fort Myers Fla.!!! Our porterhouse steak was so salty we could not eat it.

My husband likes salt But he couldn't eat his steak.. Our baked potatoes came out cold they brought us another one that was also cold. Cheese on the bake potatoes was not even melted. The only thing that came out hot was the rolls.

I talked to the manager when we received the bill and he wanted to make us another steak. Why would we want another bad steak.But at that point we had enough of this place. One thing is for sure our dogs ate well that night. Someone needs to talk to the chef he is a saltaholic..

We work hard for our money and my husband wanted to treat me for special birthday meal. He felt bad $75.00 later and that didn't, the include the tip..This was a horrible experience and it breaks our hearts that our hard earned money was wasted.

The Gibbons. Denise.bettio@nchmd.org or 239-200-3766

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of texas roadhouse steak from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments