4.4
Quality of Food

I am contacting you over my first visit to your Frederick restaurant. I know it's a new store. But I was very disappointment. In the Quality of the food. Steaks were dry. Plus are order was wrong and they didn't know who's where who's. The whole atmosphere in the restaurant. Was nothing like your other restaurant, I know. I have experienced with your chain. Your California Maryland restaurant is my favorite restaurant. I was hoping to give my girlfriend and her family the same experience. It fell way short of that. I do understand it is kinda new. But I was figuring. Being new the atmosphere would've been more lively.

This has been bothering me for some time. We were there last Saturday and it still is on my mind.

How can I get them willing to go there if they are not satisfied. Witch in turns means I dont get my steak. Lol. But True.

Thank you for you time.

SEAN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of texas roadhouse steak. Texas Roadhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments