Quality of Food

Texas Roadhouse has cooked their last SO CALLED STEAK for me!! My wife and I went there on a dinner date this evening, we both ordered sirloin med rare.

We both generally eat our steaks medium but for the last 5 months at this particular Roadhouse our medium steak was being cooke well done, "I do not eat well done steaks" anyways we started ordering med rare, and for a little while now they we're coming out medium which was great. So tonight my wife's medium rare was medium and my medium rare was RARE and tough as ***, I was pissed, the manager talked me into letting her try again so I did. Ok so now my 2nd steak, and by the way my wife was finished eating by now so I was more pissed, this steak was Black and burnt on the outside with a scorched smell and even more rare on the inside than the 1st, and by the way isn't a rare steak supposed to bleed? Well not one single drop..

I am done with Texas Roadhouse!!!!

I will drive an hour farther and spend twice the money for a steak from Salt Grass where I know it's good!!! Texas Roadhouse *** ON YOU!!!!!

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments