1.7

They downsized their fries with cheese. So now you have to order 2 to feed your group.

Two together equals what one used to be. The salads used to be the best part in my opinion. Mine yesterday literally had one crouton and one small dice of tomato. Very Chinsey.

Then at the end of our meal the power went out so we finished up in the dark. It was also my husbands birthday and I told them at the beginning and no one came over to sing to him. We used to go there at least twice a month spending 150.00$ plus. The place used to be the best and has seriously went down hill.

I doubt we will be back after this last episode.

Very sad.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments