2.3

My family and I ate at Texas roadhouse. We ordered our food and while ordering advised our waitress Letti about a food alergy which she wrote on the ticket.

I am alergic to tomatoes and ordered a salad without them. Now proper precautions would ensure that the prep person would change gloves and make a fresh salad without any contact. When the salad came out there was tomatoes in it and when I alerted Letti she went and got the worthless manager Avery just so he could inform me they make all the salads together and some must have fallen into it from another salad. No apologies or any attempt to rectify the situation.

I will NEVER eat there again! In hind sight I should have gone to the ER and sued them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments

Or get a dam!@n job ! Another real sue happy American you are!!!