Cleanliness

Worst service ever!!! Meal was served at same time as salad so i sent the meal back and evplain that they should not be served together.

I put my dressing on my salad. As soo as i did they brought my meal back. I again said take it back. I am at a resturant not a feex lot.

The manager came over asked what happened i told her and she said it was offensive to complain at the resturant and told me to leave.

So i am complaining on every wevsite i can locate. So not eat at texas roadhouse in kennewick washington!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of texas roadhouse salad. Texas Roadhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than complain about a chain restaurant? What is wrong with having them come out at the same time?

If you send your food back like that, you know what you get? (And deserve?) The food will be put under a heat lamp until your Hoity-toity self can finish your salad.

#1021944

Set the food aside, eat the *** salad, eat your food, and get out! You were very rude and I wouldn't be surprised if your food came back out with something special added from the kitchen.