4.3

1221 EAST STONE DRIVE

KINGSPORT TN 37660. This may be the store # 10011

JIM SCOTT - DEBIT CARD WAS USED FOR PURCHASE

DATE: 05/02/16

My wife and I called the local Roadhouse for a to go order. I ordered 2 full racks of ribs, 2 salads, 1 order of potato skins. I had the phone person repeat the order back to make sure it was correct. And it wasn't.

About 30 minutes later she drove us to the restaurant to pick up the order. According to the ticket we arrived at approximately 03:38 pm. She is doing the driving for now because I've had surgeries and am not able to drive.

When we got to the restaurant I sat in the vehicle, with it running, while she went in to get the order. I sat there waiting for approximately 20 minutes. Our order wasn't ready. The server brought the 2 orders of ribs, the potato skins, the bread, the condiments and the sides. My wife said she asked the server where the salads were. The server checked the computer and they had been requested. Apparently someone forgot to make them. The server had to go to the kitchen and make the salads.

We go to Texas Roadhouse because we really like the ribs. And usually the service is pretty good. However, I just don't understand the lack of quality service today. It shouldn't take almost an hour to pick up an order of food.

Respectfully, Jim

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments