Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ok so me and my wife TJ Compton took my mother-in-law to Texas Roadhouse at Tulsa Hills for her birthday back on Friday November 18th. Well we gave the waitress a $8.00 tip, but then when it cleared the bank it showed that the waitress HELPED herself or should I say STOLE a $30.00 tip!!!!!

So, me and TJ spoke to a lady named Kayra from corporate today regarding Texas Roadhouse at Tulsa Hills and the fact that the waitress STOLE a $30 tip from our Bank card and KAYRA FROM CORPORATE acted like it was no big deal!!!! She informed me and TJ that some guy named Jason, who was the owner of the Texas Roadhouse Tulsa Hills, would be calling me today. Well here it is 1:45 p.m. and We have yet to get a phone call, not to mention, the MONEY the 2 managers at Texas Roadhouse at Tulsa Hills, PLUS the account manager Tamara, who told me and TJ that the money will be back in our account!!!!

The MONEY IS NOT there in our account. We are not being impatient either because I know for a fact when you do electronic deposit it doesn't take a long time because I have refunds from Walmart that have been given to me electronically and it's been pending in my account within 2 to 3 hours. So this tells me that those three people were lying to me yesterday and as of right now...me and TJ are heading to the Tulsa Police Department to file report, then our next step is going to be talking to one of the news channels because we will be getting our money back that we did NOT give to that waitress. Did we tip her yes...

but ONLY $8.00 NOT $30.00!!!!!!! #texasroadhousetulsahills So we re- visited Texas Roadhouse in Tulsa Hills this afternoon to let them know we filed a police report against their waitress who forged TJ'S signature and stole money. The owner first informed us there was no proof of that and we told him that we beg to differ. However the owner DID refund us the money right then and there however he also threaten to remove us by the police if we ever showed up again at his establishment.

I told him not to worry that we will never be coming back to that establishment because I don't enjoy being served by thieves! However we still are going to follow up with the police report because the waitress does need to be in trouble for forgery and stealing money!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of texas roadhouse waiter. Texas Roadhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1245207

You posted anonymously but yet made it a point to name your wife. Are we, the reader, suppose to know who "TJ Compton" is? I don't blame you for being angry and filing a police report, but I have to wonder at what your behavior was like in the restaurant, if you had to be threatened with the police and banned.