Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Steak Review from Phoenix, Arizona

17 of 146 Texas Roadhouse reviews

I just took my family out to texas roadhouse tonight on 75th in Phoenix, AZ and it was definately not worth the money i spent.The waiter was great however, i immediately noticed a soured smell the minute i walked in as if a dirty mop was used to clean.

My daughters knife had stuck on food and had to ask for another . I also used the restroom and the place was filthy, the floors were sticky, paper towels everywhere and the garbage was overflowing , things looked old and unkept in the entire place. . The food was ok, nothing exciting.

I ordered fried pickles that were so greasy and salty, i couldnt eat them. I also had a to go order, i ordered a steak medium well. After i returned home and my boyfriend dug into his steak, the steak was very red with blood running out.

The steak was very rare, so that went to the trash as well.My overall experience is I will probably not return, I would rather stay home or choose another place to eat in the future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Steak
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #896085

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Texas Roadhouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 146 Texas Roadhouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.