Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Steak Review from Phoenix, Arizona
I just took my family out to texas roadhouse tonight on 75th in Phoenix, AZ and it was definately not worth the money i spent.The waiter was great however, i immediately noticed a soured smell the minute i walked in as if a dirty mop was used to clean.
My daughters knife had stuck on food and had to ask for another . I also used the restroom and the place was filthy, the floors were sticky, paper towels everywhere and the garbage was overflowing , things looked old and unkept in the entire place. . The food was ok, nothing exciting.
I ordered fried pickles that were so greasy and salty, i couldnt eat them. I also had a to go order, i ordered a steak medium well. After i returned home and my boyfriend dug into his steak, the steak was very red with blood running out.
The steak was very rare, so that went to the trash as well.My overall experience is I will probably not return, I would rather stay home or choose another place to eat in the future.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."