Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Steak Review from Phoenix, Arizona
I just took my family out to texas roadhouse tonight on 75th in Phoenix, AZ and it was definately not worth the money i spent.The waiter was great however, i immediately noticed a soured smell the minute i walked in as if a dirty mop was used to clean.
My daughters knife had stuck on food and had to ask for another . I also used the restroom and the place was filthy, the floors were sticky, paper towels everywhere and the garbage was overflowing , things looked old and unkept in the entire place. . The food was ok, nothing exciting.
I ordered fried pickles that were so greasy and salty, i couldnt eat them. I also had a to go order, i ordered a steak medium well. After i returned home and my boyfriend dug into his steak, the steak was very red with blood running out.
The steak was very rare, so that went to the trash as well.My overall experience is I will probably not return, I would rather stay home or choose another place to eat in the future.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."