2.3
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

I just took my family out to texas roadhouse tonight on 75th in Phoenix, AZ and it was definately not worth the money i spent.The waiter was great however, i immediately noticed a soured smell the minute i walked in as if a dirty mop was used to clean.

My daughters knife had stuck on food and had to ask for another . I also used the restroom and the place was filthy, the floors were sticky, paper towels everywhere and the garbage was overflowing , things looked old and unkept in the entire place. . The food was ok, nothing exciting.

I ordered fried pickles that were so greasy and salty, i couldnt eat them. I also had a to go order, i ordered a steak medium well. After i returned home and my boyfriend dug into his steak, the steak was very red with blood running out.

The steak was very rare, so that went to the trash as well.My overall experience is I will probably not return, I would rather stay home or choose another place to eat in the future.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of texas roadhouse prime rib steak from Texas Roadhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Texas Roadhouse?

Comments

Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1196074

Why would you ever eat steak past medium rare?