Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just wanted to say that due to continued unacceptable service at the tyler tx location we will never be returning to any texasroadhouse location ever. I can't even count how many times I have gotten my takeout order home only to realize that half my order is missing.

And when I call in to talk to the manager he says unless I drive back to the restaurant immediately he can't do anything. Which is quite rude considering I drive 45 minutes to the store one way. The manager has gotten quite belligerent over the phone and he says either deal with it or don't come back. If his attitude is really don't come back then i don't think I care to support a company with that opinion.

Tonight I tried to call in an order, pressed 4 to make an order as printed, had 3 different people answer and ask what I wanted, said to place an order then they throw me on hold again. After 5 minutes of being passed around like that I hung up and placed my order elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of order to go from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments