3.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I got 3 meals supposed to be 1 new york strip,1 ft woth ribeye and country dinner beef tips. Well I got 2 ribeyes NO new york strip, tough dry beef tips,dry mashed potatoes NO gravy.

I had out of town company and we ate some of the beef tips dry and all too much aggravation to go back while packed on Sunday night.Steak good even though we didnt get to try the nystrip and dont know how your gravy is mushrooms were good. Can anyone get anything right these days or are they trying to *** you off!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of texas roadhouse new york strip steak from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments