2.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On 6/28/18 at the Texas Roadhouse in Ashland, ky After months of negative publicity that the roadhouse had gotten for the Hep-A outbreak I threw my concerns aside and decided to try the restaurant again. I had ordered a simple meal of boneless mild barbecue wings and a house salad and my husband ordered a sirloin steak and baked potato with a house salad.

When my order was brought to me it was the hot boneless Wings. I immediately sent it back, I waited for over 35 minutes for my corrected order. By the time I finally got my food my husband was more than halfway through his meal. The manager came to the table and told me why I had to wait so long was because the order was put in wrong.

She offered no apologies and no discounts for my weight. I also had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to get it to go box and a check. And on top of all of that as I was leaving the restaurant One of the hostesses made a very rude comment because I did not tell her bye. I immediately submitted an email of my concern and complaint to the company.

And hour later I received a missed phone call from the manager at the Ashland store. I returned her phone call and she was already gone for the day and was told that the other manager on duty would love to speak with me about the service that I received that day. When the manager spoke with me she told me she had spoken to the manager that was on duty at the time of my visit and that that my bad service was due to the fact that I had in fact ordered a spicy wings and that I had sent them back because they were too hot for me when I corrected her and told her that was incorrect and that she needed to pull the ticket and she would see that the waiter had noted on my ticket that I indeed wanted the mild wings and when they came to my table not only were they spicy but they had no barbecue sauce on them whatsoever. The manager then proceeded to tell me that I had waited only five minutes and not the 35 that I had stated I had waited.

My reply was if I only waited five minutes why was my husband more than halfway through his dinner by the time I received my food.

Then she stated that I did receive a five dollar discount on my ticket for my trouble. As a customer I’ve never been so disrespected and miss treated by and establishment and To think that the management reached out to me not to make things right but to argue with me and basically called me a liar

I liked: Steak was good made the way i like.

I didn't like: Manager or, Lousy customer servoce.

Comments