I recently had one of the worst dining experiences at your Madison Heights Michigan location.

1. We were a party of 10 and they would not sit us until the whole party had arrived. We had called ahead to make sure that they could accommodate us which we were told that they could. After A 20 minute wait we were seated.

I have I have over 15 years experience in upper restaurant management and have never heard of not seating any portion of a party with a reservation until all members of the party have arrived. One would think that the management would like the revenue that could be generated by seating whatever number is available for drinks and appetizers.

2. When we were seated we were not told that we would be seated in separate booths, which really defeated the purpose of dining together.

3. Once we were all sat it was another 20 minute wait for server. It was the servers second day on the floor by himself. So needless to say service was not all that good.

4. We told him that there would be several separate bills and when it came time to pay the bill we were not given the right bill to begin with and the bills were not separate. He informed us at that time they did not separately bill large parties. The order should have been taken in the order of said parties so that it would have been easier to divide up. And again a wait of 15 minutes and three different people trying to retrieve our bill from the computer. A manager had to be called, who by the way did not know what he was doing, another server stepped in and straightened everything out.

The experience was wanting if not a full nightmare, but your food is delicious.

If you would wish to contact me I may be reached at the following number; 248-990-0592.

Claudette Warne

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments