Vinton, Louisiana
4.0

I am actually an employee at Texas Roadhouse in Lake Charles. This goes out to Chris Bellow, key manager!

He needs to either be seriously talk to or fired! I been having problems with him my last few shifts and I know other employees have to. It is pointless to go to other managers because they will just tell you to take it up with Chris! WHICH HE IS THE PROBLEM!

How does that make any sense!?! He is too young and immature to be a manager! He is 18 years old, and I am actually a few years older than him. He consistly goes around grabbing people(mainly girls) by the waist and very touchy.

I have told him to stop but he thinks I'm joking and he continuously keeps doing it! That is sexual harassment. It actually makes me consider quitting. I am uncomofortable at work.

I go out of my way to try and avoid him.

What kind of work place is that!?!? There is also other problems I have with him that also involve harassment, I am currently looking for a different job and I am hope the company reads this and please deal with the problem because i like working there but I won't for long if I'm consistly harassed!

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments