Barker, Texas
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jun 20, 2016

After we complaint we were not giving any more service

Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2016

Steak not cooked like i requested so they send it back took about 25 min. My family had finished eating so manger Alexis brings food i complaint that it took to long with a smurk on here face she says well we had to cook it i told to long my family finished eating with another smurk she says well take it home i got upset and told i didnt want the food she didnt like that i was so upset i had to go outside to have ciggerate i passed by the manager and her staff and were tslking about me they all looked at in avery unpleasent way , the other manager came to talk to my wife and was backing up the manager and said it only took 7 min.

For new steak my family font finish eating there food in 7 min.

After the complaint there services really got bad no carying bag and straws after my wife had requested them sge had to get up and get it on her own they ruined my FATHERS DAY ! Resturant on 1960 fm and 290 houston tx.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). noecantu57 is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. The most disappointing about texas roadhouse manager at Texas Roadhouse was managers attiuted rude and lousy customer servoce Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1175530

Wait. you are complaining it took 25 minutes to cook a steak??

And on Father's Day? BTW: the word is SMIRK (not smurk).