Resolved
3.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Its been a really long time since we have been treated as rudley as we were today, at your Joplin, Mo restruant location. We talked to the manager twice becasuse the rude behavior didnt stop, personally we dont think she cared, we got a couple of aplogies from her and wanted to know what she could do.

We told her we felt like a cvow thast had been herded thru a number of people. We ended uo leaving half of the food on each of our plates, my husband was sdo mad he pushed hi s plaste away and by then my stomach was upset from nerves. We dont expect anything only hoping you talk to the manager thatwas on duty that day, so hope it doesnt happen to amyone else. That was a horrible feeling and to not know why you were being treated like that.

So needless to say our bill was $55 and change and I did not leave a tip. I am 61 years old and cant remember not ever leaving a tip.

Thank You for your time reading our comlpaint. Mary Lou and Brent White ps The food was good what we ate of it, really good.

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Manager.

Comments