Pleasant Garden, North Carolina

The Chattanooga Shallowford Rd location is the most unaccomodating restaurant I've ever been too. After waiting 40mins for a table after the request was made for a table or both with a chair on the end , my family of 5 was escorted to a booth and told we couldn't have a chair on the end as we had done many times.

We were given an option of leaving or getting back on the waiting list till a table was available. While discussing our options with the young lady seating us another party of five was seated at a table nearby.

This is the third bad experience with this location. I think it's time to find another restaurant.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments