my mother and father drove twenty miles from perry ohio to the texas roadhouse eatary in willoughby ohio. They were going to buy me a meal to bring home with them to give to me.The food they recieved was so very terrible that my father didnt even touch his plate of food.My father said it was way to salty and fat and grissle, he didnt eat it and they threw it out.My mother scraped dry and way overcooked bacon off of her baked potato.Her steak was overcooked as well as mostly fat and grissle.They were so dissapointed at the food they didnt bring me any because they didnt want to risk that i wouldnt like it.Im very upset and would like the texas roadhouse to pay for my mother and fathers next texas roadhouse meal, thats if they will even go back.This is a very serious review can something please be done.

My name is james richardson i live at 2911 maine ave, perry ohio, 44081. 440-259-4783 is the phone number

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments