To whom it may concern,

I am a frequent customer that normally receives great service at your facility.

However, on 26 Oct 2016 I experienced horrible service. I was seated for approximately 15 minutes before even being acknowledged that I was there. I walked to the front to get the manager, whom if course was very nice and apologetic.

When I explained the situation, she assisted me and told me that she would take care of my bill because of the delay. She later brought me a bill with a 20% discount. When asked about her taking care of the bill let she promised , she stated that there was a discount applied to the bill.

I certainly did not come in for a Free meal, of which you did not have to offer....... but I thought it was quite messy today one thing and do another.

I was never services that evening after receiving my food. Drink was never refilled nor was bread ever offered; I then saw the manager when the bill was due.

The management service turned out to be worse than the waiters service that I never received. Unacceptable service and this should definitely be corrected.

Celeste Melton

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse and texas roadhouse customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1236909

Celeste please contact me at 803-466-4878 to discuss.