2.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I brought my daughter and her boyfriend out for dinner to Texas Road House in Spfld MA on Monday,10-17-16. It was around 8pm and after we ordered I asked if we could decorate pumpkins (we use to do this all the time when my daughter was younger), host led us to the "decorating table", a few minutes later manager asked to borrow scissors and never returned them, I left table for a second and manager approached my daughter stating "this activity is for kids only,we don't have the budget for just anyone".

I told manager if they are that hard up for $ I'll pay for pumpkins.

My God it was a Monday night at 8:00!!!!!

Waitress was wonderful and I felt bad she was spoken to from the child manager about us decorating a .75 cent freaking pumpkin.

PLUS, I ended up getting food poisoning and spent 2 days in the hospital.

Kathi2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse and texas roadhouse customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments