1.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just went to Texas Road House again and spent $90 I am missing both of my salads and one of those was actually my dinner so I don't even have dinner. I'm missing several other items and when my husband went back to they wouldn't open the door so he called in the answer the phone and offered me a gift certificate for a free meal but what good does that do me right now when my daughter is missing half of her meal I'm missing several other items off of my list also.

This is happened the last 10 times I have ordered I cannot remember the last time I ordered from them and this didn't happen. When I call in and try to complain I get nothing but attitude when they're the ones that make the mistake I paid for the food and the extra things I order but somehow they feel like it's ok to be rude to me because I didn't get something that I paid for it they won't give me anything for free unless they mess it up.

I'm tired of dealing with this company because this is twice now Within a week that I've ended up with no dinner and they're closed. And I will not have an assistant manager try to talk back to me and be rude to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of texas roadhouse customer care. Texas Roadhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1238831

You state this has happened 10 times but yet you apparently still haven't learned how to check your order before leaving the restaurant?! Honestly, that is your stupidity!

You apparently are also waiting till right at close to place your orders and when you return after hours, seem surprised to find they are closed. Here's what you need to do: STOP ordering right at close and START checking your orders when you are in the restaurant.

Do that OR stop going to this location altogether. It sounds like they are probably sick of you anyway.