1.4

I and my family went for dinner for my son's 16 Birthday,it was the worst experience. We went to the DeerPark location.

Your restaurant is not handicap friendly. And that's discrimination in my book. My daughter is handicapped and in a wheel chair. Where that sat us was a joke.

They expected my husband to get up every time someone needed to get through. They sat him in a way he was blocking a whole section.It was a total nightmare. Not to mention we called 2 hours ahead and me waiting on line they said I was late and gave away our table. We got there at 4:30 an was seatted at 5:15 with call ahead .

Then with the seating fiasco,and my son's steak being sent out. We didn't get out of there till 7:30.

Something needs to be done with seating for people with a handicapped family member. So this family and everyone we know will not go to a discriminating place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of texas roadhouse customer care. Texas Roadhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments