4.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Your Chicken Critter recipe has changed! Please go back to the original.

The new recipe is too thick & has a flour taste. The lite tempura batter was so much better.

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Chicken Critter Salad.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I totally agree I don't understand why you would change a good thing to a terrible one. Taste like it has cornmeal breading if you bread fish with. AWFUL !!!

I waited an hour-and-a-half tonight, for the best chicken on earth. What did I receive?

I was presented tiny pieces of chicken. None if them were larger than three-inches long. They are NOT what I had in mind when I ordered Chicken Critters! I was appalled, and I left.

The manager said, "Sorry," but it wasn't his fault. Between *** service and unreasonal wait-time, I was done.

Why change something that was sooooooo good! Was very upset when I went there tonight and got the chicken critters :(

Agreed! The new recipe is disgusting and disappointing!!!

The old critters were awesome and the only thing I ordered there! Not going back unless they change back to the old recipe!

I feel the same way. Their old chicken critter recipe is exactly why I kept eating there. Their new one is not so good so I stopped bothering.

I went to Texas Roadhouse tonight specifically for their chicken critters. They were awful!!

Terrible texture with a "fishy" taste to the batter. Tasted like week old KFC original recipe chicken that was microwaved. And the chicken was dry.

I'm pissed they changed their recipe!! I won't go there again!