September 8.2012 my husband and myself went to the new texas roadhouse in Fort Myers, Florida We both ordered 8oz sirlons both ordered medium I got about 1 inch raw in middle my husbands was perfect. I had cut in mine and saw the color sent it back came back same steak, another cut and it was still raw sent back and manager was mad at us and the server as he said she did not explain to us what medium meant.

The *** manager was so nasty my husband almost hit him as the 3rd time when manager brought back it was still raw and same steak. We will NEVER EAT there as long as that *** of a man is there.

WSe are from Ohio Hilliard's Texas Roadhouse is great. Your business is only as good as your manager and if I kknew his name I would posted WORST in Fort Myers

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Steak.

Comments

Hi Nancy,my name is Annie Pollitt. I'm a Guest Relations Coordinator for and I'd love to help restore your faith in Texas Roadhouse. Please call our Guest Relations team at 1-800-TEX-ROAD. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Annie

wake up. Medium is pink in the center. You got what you asked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!