I had the worst service, 6/17/2010, Madison Heights Michigan location. Waitress was working 2 sections, over 13 minutes to get our order in. aprox. 30 minutes for our food, ordr was incorrect. Upon leaving, the hostess asked if all was well.

I explained the service issue, she asked if I needed to speak to a manager? She looked around, did not see one, returned with a puzzled look. She asked if I had still wanted to see a manager? I said it was up to her. She shrugged and looked away. I left.

Completed online customer service page, no response. I was an extremely loyal customer. Very disappointing.

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Manager.

Had an Experience with Texas Roadhouse?

Comments

Texas Roadhouse does suck. just checkout www.texasroadhousesucks.net

I work for Texas Roadhouse (server) and I have to say that although it is impossible to give excellent service 100% of the time, I am very shocked that you never received anything back from the corporate office. Please note that generally the restaurants are very well organized and only allow 3 table sections (much to the chagrin of myself and other servers).

Marcos Pizza - Price gouging Marcos Pizza "I ordered a bogo pizza from this location today at 11:10am. I asked the sales member about the price i seen on the xompany website for the large peperoni magnificant..." Read more Texas Roadhouse - Really? Talk about ruining dinner. Texas Roadhouse " I purchased 4 dozen frozen rolls packages just before Thanksgiving from a friend whose kid was selling vouchers for famous TX Road house rolls to raise money for a..." Read more Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Steak Review from Phoenix, Arizona Texas Roadhouse "I just took my family out to texas roadhouse tonight on 75th in Phoenix, AZ and it was definately not worth the money i spent. The waiter was great however,..." Read more Chilis - Absolutely awful customer service Chilis "We went out tonight with our friends for their son's birthday. We had two of the 2 for 22 meals, a side of spinach queso and oranges. We asked for..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more