My experience at Texas Roadhouse was terrible. It took over an hour to receive our meal.

The waitress said that a well done steak takes that long. Of course we know that is not true I cut into my steak to find out it was not well done but medium rare the waitress then ask me to switch steaks with someone at the table that it already started eating her steak because they made a mix-up in the order. after talking to two managers about the situation they said there was nothing that they could do. I was shocked because they told me our order only took 25 minutes .I told her if it only took 25 minutes I would not be standing here talking to her about it.

I mentioned to another customer that the service was terrible she then proceeded to tell me that if I did not take my seat she would have to ask me to leave.

I felt that her behavior was not professional and unacceptable I feel that she should have said "please bear with us we are busy tonight I apologize for the wait and inconvenience." I also feel that the waitress should not ask customers to switch steaks with each other .my family friends and I will not be eating at Texas Roadhouse ever again. This occurred at the Monroeville Texas Roadhouse Pittsburgh Pennsylvania , June 7 /2018

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Steak.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments