Me and friend came in to have girl night Jacob was our sever we didn't get rolls had to ask for those my friend steak half done. She want well done my shrimp was cold so was her ribs. I order my husband dinner to go he gets home 3 hours later he can't eat dinner it was not what I order I live on the Southside of town we had do drive back to east side because y'all gave me wrong order so I just spent 70 bucks in there and another couple gallon of gas driving back in your manger Sara she suck she didn't even want to meet with me when I came back

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You southsiders are always ***-ups. There is this thing called checking your *** order before you leave places if you live so *** far away.

Oh, but wait.

You are entitiled. As are all the rest of you welfare leaching southsiders..don't come back east.

(1) Try checking your to go order before you leave.

(2) Communicate with your server about your food being less than part or not as ordered. OR grab another staff member as we all know they are all running food, dancing, seating, or bussing.

(3) request a manager if you're still not happy.

This is the service industry, not mindreading.

Please find a competent adult to help you, future-going, before posting complaints online.

From your poor grammar I doubt that you are old enough to be married or even have a girl's night out. You should worry more about improving your grammar than about dining out.

You sound like a three year old. Also there isn't any such word as "y'll." It is you all.