1.5

I went to the Texas Roadhouse in Bowie, MD and the serves I received from this maybe 22 year old girl was so very rude to me. She made me feel she did not want to wait on black people, like I was giving on her last nerves by requesting a lemon for my drink.

I complaint to the manager which he was very kind by stating she is not usually like this, however he informed me that he would take care of this and by taking care of it. He sent the same rude girl over, who continue to be rude to the point I was ready to leave however was there celebrating a birthday with someone I care dearly about so I stayed to the end. This white girl was so rude and nasty I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN AND WOULD NOT REMEMBER ANY BLACK PERSON TO GO THERE!

Will be call corporate call today, because when you spend your money you should receive good service since they live on tips. What a waste because the food is very good for the price.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of texas roadhouse staff from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments