I purchased 4 dozen frozen rolls packages just before Thanksgiving from a friend whose kid was selling vouchers for famous TX Road house rolls to raise money for a school trip.These were from our local TX Roadhouse.

After we got our vouchers I went and picked up my rolls. Was so excited that instead of brown and serve store rolls we were going to have fresh baked rolls from the oven. So I was extremely disappointed when after taking a dozen of the frozen rolls from the bag and placing them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet that had been sprayed with cooking spray, and covered as the directions said to do, that after 4 hours in a warm kitchen none of these rolls rose. So, instead of nice fluffy rolls, for Christmas dinner we had flatbread.

$4.00 for a dozen so so dog biscuits is rather expensive.The other three dozen better rise like they are supposed to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of texas roadhouse bread roll and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Texas Roadhouse needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse bread roll in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments