2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and I walked into Texas Roadhouse at approximately 10:45 pm. The was no one at the check-in counter.

After just a minute or so, Victoria came up to me and just stared at me. She didn’t say a word to me, she just glared at me like we were an inconvenience to her. I said, “Hi, 2 of us”. She didn’t respond to me, just turned her head and called to another girl who was spraying glass cleaner on the front doors.

Victoria said, “Two” as if to tell the girl cleaning that we were needing a table for 2. The girl shook her head ‘no’ and turned back around and continued to clean the glass. About that time, two young ladies walked in behind us. When they came to the check-in counter, Victoria greeted them as if they deserved better treatment than us.

Just a note, they were of the same race as Victoria, we are not. My husband asked Victoria to speak with the manager. She just looked around, she did not proceed to find a manager. By this time, my husband was pretty irritated with the situation, so we left.

As we were leaving, my husband told Victoria that he didn’t like the way she looked at me. She wouldn’t make eye contact with him, nor did she respond to him. I went out to our car and called the restaurant. Someone named Katelyn (not sure of the spelling) answered the phone.

She asked me why I wanted to speak to a manager. I told her because an employee was rude to us.

She put me on hold and no one ever came to the phone to speak to me about the situation. We will not be returning to Texas Roadhouse, or at least not the Mesquite, Texas location.

Comments

I would have walked past "Victoria" and headed towards the kitchen area, stopping an employee on the way, to demand a manager. You need to contact Corporate.