This review is for shallerford rd store. Plenty of kids working as servers, but had no clue on what they were doing.

The young lady that was our server served me my meal with out taking a look at how horrible it looked. My country fried steak wasn't edible. And equally horrible looking. My coke tasted like they were using one teaspoon of syrup to one gallon of water also.

Not to mention it took 50 minutes for the food to show up after we asked for it. But on a positive note, the peanuts weren't bad! But you had 10 kids dancing. On that note, my suggestion for someone wanting to dine out.

Go anyplace but texas road house to eat. Then go there for a beer and watch dancing.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of texas roadhouse steak from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments