3.0

While we were in Austin, TX on March 5th, 2016 we went to location on Stassney st for the worst cook and manager I have run across.Bad enough that most cooks don't understand what medium is supposed to hav very pale pink center but the manager was condescending as well, my steak ordered Medium came out rare, and when I asked for them to cook it to medium it came back the same as I returned it RARE dripping blood.

waitress was very embarrassed by situation, which she is absolved of.

Problem is companies and cooks who no longer know how to cook.

This reviewer shared experience about "undercooked steak" and wants this business to "send cooks to actual cooking class for meats and redefine". This person is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. The most disappointing about texas roadhouse manager at Texas Roadhouse was way manager spoke to us when meat was under cooked , but reviewer liked jo was wonderful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Texas Roadhouse?

Comments