Went in with a party of ten at 5:15pm today, 6/20/2014. Had to wait an hour to be seated while they seated 30 or people that came in after us.

Their excuse was they were waiting another group to leave. Do they only have one table to seat 10 or more? After getting our drinks and placing our orders we asked for some rolls. We never saw any.

When the salads we ordered arrived we had to flag a waitress down and tell her the ranch dressing was too watery. Her response was that it was homemade. After having worked managing restaurants for over 25 years this response was not acceptable. Clearly it had been watered down.

After to food arrived it was to say the least sub par. The ribeye I ordered med rare was dry and tasteless and had a large piece of gristle on the end of it, the tips were mushy and also tasteless and the chicken tenders were cooked too much. Why didn't we tell our waitress? We never saw her again until she brought the check.

I paid in cash and she had the nerve to ask me if I wanted my change back. After paying 18% tip that was added to the bill I told her H** L yes. And to top it off it was over 80 degrees in the dining area.

Needless to say we will not return. Ever.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments