My family and I tried the Roadhouse(North Little Rock, Ar.) several times. The music was so loud you could not have a conversation.

We decided to go for lunch, around 11:30 am, hoping to have a good steak and some quite conversation, music blasting so loud again, I called the manger over and ask if she could turn the music down. She kept asking me what was I saying, finally in a very loud voice, I told her she could not hear me because the *** music was too loud.

I am finished with this place. Enjoyed the food, but you walk outside with your ears ringing.

This reviewer shared experience about "loud music" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments