Texas Roadhouse - Kennesaw, Ga Manager Kyle, basically called me a liar.
Update added by user Jan 31
I want to thank Donna, who is over customer relations for her help. She went beyond what I expected. I still want to go back to Kyle's location, but the location in Hiram is amazing.
Original review posted by user Jan 28
If you look at my reviews I have never given a bad review because that's just not me. I believe the everyone makes mistakes, but when given the chance they should own up to it. In Nov 2015 I purchased a couple of gift cards from the Hiram location and received 2 gift certificates . Dinner for 2 up to a $30.00 value. I gave my daughter and husband one of them and they had dinner at the Kennesaw location on Dec 27th. They gave the certificates to the server with their payment. When they noticed that the credit on the bill wasn’t correct, they were told that there was not a cat. for that but what they had was up to $20 off 1 meal. I called the next day and talked to Kyle the manager and he insisted I was wrong. I told him that I still had another one and would send him a photo of it. Finally, he said to send my daughter back and he would give her $20.00. When she arrived, Kyle told her that he could do that and had no idea why I would say that.
I called the store that gave me the cert and they confirmed that I was correct and there is a bar code that changes the issuing store for the cert. I called Kyle back and told him he knew what he had said to me and insisted that he pull the check with the cirt. I also questioned him why he denied telling me to send my daughter back. Finally, he told me to send her back again. I explained that he had already had 3 chances to make this right and that I was calling corp.
I did the online completed the online form on Dec 29th and waited for someone to call me. Because it was the holidays I wanted a week to follow up. I called and talked to Julie in “Customer Relation” and she flagged my complaint and would get back with me by the end of the day. She did not call me back. I waited another week and was told the same thing by her again. Over the next two weeks I called her back 7 times and could never leave a voicemail. I also called 2 times and left a message for her Donna her manager. I even called the Hiram location and asked if they would give John, who the GM for both stores my number to call me. Today, Jan 28th I called and was given Donna’s voicemail, but why leave her a 3rd message and hit 0 to go back to the operator. She then transfers me to Sara, who works under Donna and tried to tell me that the reason Donna had not called me back today was because she was in a training class. Well, what about last week? Why didn’t she call me back then? I asked Sara to transfer me to Donna’s boos and Sara REFUSED! I am uploading a copy of the other cert. that I have.
I probably would have not taken it this far if it hadn’t been for location manger, Kyle is lying about telling me to send my daughter back and he would give her $20.00
SHAME ON TEXAS ROADHOUSE!! For having a manager that lies, customer relations that doesn’t follow through and for Sara refusing to transfer me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Texas Roadhouse Gift Card
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "In response to Mrs. Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there! These are her Facebook..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."