3.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I frequently dine at TRH in Wilmington NC. I am always very pleased with the food and waitresses however, there is one employee that always makes me dread walking in the door.

I've been told by some of the waitresses that she is the hostess manager and her name is Ashley. I'm actually quite shocked that she Is still an employee there for so long. It seems she has been there for the better part of 2 years. At first, I thought it was just me she had a problem with, but I started paying closer attention to her treatment of others as I am waiting to be seated.

I have quickly realized the problem is not just with me. I think her face would break if she smiled, and heaven forbid you walk in while she is having a conversation with another employee. You definitely will not be acknowledged until she has finished her conversation. It's very disappointing that TRH allows this very negative and ill mannered person to continue to be employeed there.

A hostess is like a receptionist.

They are the first person patrons encounter and the ones that leave you with your initial impression. I feel TRH is doing a great disservice to themselves by continuing to allow this person to be employeed

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hostess manager. Author liked the most food and wait staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse and texas roadhouse hostess for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I can't imagine why someone would feel this strongly about a restaurant hostess that they would be compelled to go on the internet and rant about it on a public complaint site.

offconsumerpissed
to Anonymous Muncie, Indiana, United States #1258577

The hostess is probably cute, young girl and the poster is probably a mid-40s woman that weighs 315 pounds. Jealousy.

My favorite part was about the hostess making the poster "dread" walking through the door.

Like it's her house and place of employment lol. Going to any restaurant is voluntary.

to off***sumer***ed #1258711