2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Tried to make a reservation several times due to elderly parents and 2 hour drive time to meet family and was told several times they don't do reservations and they had immediate seating and to call back 1/2 before arrival time and it would make for no waiting with call ahead service. When I called back at 1/2 hour before arrival time I was told 40 minute wait.

Mind you parents almost 80 were already on their way at this point. When I get there the service was completely lacking with the manager providing me a waiting device insuring it would be only 20 minute wait. We waited over 50 minutes & when buzzed the 1st hostess seating us was confused and stated someone else should be seating us and after a few minutes another hostess began seating us and dropped our silverware on the way. Once seated we waited quite a while and drink orders were placed and served.

About 10 minutes later a waitress arrived asking about appetizers and we had to request rolls. Service was very slow and 2 orders arrived that were not accurate. During the course of appetizers and dinner no plates or items were removed or cleared from the table. In addition there were gnats in the bathroom and a few in the dining are.

Overall my worst dining experience in almost 50 years. Not to mention this was in celebration of Mothers Day the Saturday before. Will never recommend this location.

Also to be noted is that I am the type of person that does not do reviews hence indicating my high level of dissatisfaction. I hope this saves someone from the horrible experience that I had at the Taylor Michigan location.

Comments

Why did you keep calling for reservations, after being informed they don't take reservations? They do call ahead seating, which shortens the wait time.

Wait times are a guesstimate. Employees cannot make other patrons leave their table so you can be seated.