3.6
Quality of Food

Update by user Aug 30, 2016

not resolved

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2016

On 8-29-16 visited ur location in Wilmington NC with my wife waitress was great but upon receiving order i was shocked to find first the steak delivered to my table looked more like shoe leather than a steak . my order was medium rare and wife ordered medium they were cooked opposite.

NOT BEING ONE TO COMPLAIN I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND EAT THE STEAK WHEN I FOUND A PIECE OF GREEN MATTER ON IT, I CALLED THE WAITRESS OVER AND INQUIRED IF SHE WOULd HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THE ORDER .

She smiled and said the manager was coming over never did the worst food and experience we have ever had. Doubt we will ever visit one of ur locations again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of texas roadhouse steak from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments