I went to the Texas Roadhouse in Holland Ohio on Trust Dr. on Thursday April 2 2015 and I ordered the 110z sirloin steak.

About half way through my meal I became bloated and full feeling. I asked my server to give me a to go box as I only ate about half my meal. After returning home I became ill. I vomited what portion of the meal I ate up in a rather violently manner.

Then the deliria started and lasted over four days. I still feel crappie in my stomach. I called the store to tell them what happened and they were so nasty to me. I asked for a full refund and was refused.

I lost a day of work over this illness and decide to call the corporate offices. To my amazement they were even ruder than the store. I have asked my card holder to reverse charges. I have contacted my local health dept.

and am following up with my family doctor. And I have called a local attorney. Shame on you twice Texas Roadhouse, once for poisoning me then seconded treating me like dirt.

Although I'm just one costumer you have lost any future business from me and who will ever listen to my story.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of texas roadhouse steak from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Texas Roadhouse to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1245027

Food born illness doesn't occur that rapidly.Hope you have a great attorney.

it takes around 24 hours for food poisoning to take affect. Maybe you threw up because you ate 55 ounces of steak you fat ***.

Food poisoning doesn't take effect that fast.