4.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Your Mesquite location has a Female Manager That desperately needs to be Repremanded on how to speak to other employees not only does she demean and belittle the employees in the presence of customers and other employees she precedes to make faces roll her eyes and look as though she's disgusted with being around other human beings in general. I asked one of the employees the name of this manager I was told her name was Br****y.

She is very short and very Curt when speaking with her employees. I've been coming to this location for some years now and as a father I can tell you that if she was managing one of my children and spoke to them in that manner she'd have a few Choice words coming from me. My daughter had said she wanted to apply at this location because she enjoyed the food there but she also had mixed feelings about working for someone such as Br****y. I've also witnessed her be very nice and friendly to a customer who has a complaint only to watch as the customer turns their back to have her roll her eyes and say unexpectable and demeaning and belittling things in reference to that customer's complaint.

This is truly an embarrassment upon your establishment and it needs to be handled. I am not completely spelling the name out in the hopes that the owner or the company itself will recognize who this manager is and resolve it with that person directly.

Comments