3.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We was celebrating our 43 years of being married today at Texas Roadhouse in Fredericksburg VA. And the server was training but she did not listen to what we wanted my husband likes lots of dour scream on his baked potato he had to ask three times and one time she brought his Worcester sauce instead of sour cream.

I want plain butter for rolls because I can't have cinnamon she did bring it until end if dinner. She didn't ask if we want more rolls or my husband a drink. If she training I putty the new girl she was nicer than server. Don't get her name is Brittany.

She is bad does not listen to you. Food was good my husband wanted a T_bone they ran out he had ribeye with a bone in it we going bring bones home for dogs she was grabbing plates. She did not give bag carry out.

And I have hard time walking we had ask someone for a bag. Customer service D-

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Waiter.

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #1349926

The waitresses don't work as hard as you think. If they aren't taking the bread 24/7 to avoid having to run food, they are playing on their phones, gossiping, outside smoking, or slacking off.

Trust me, this is coming from a former 2 year Texas Roadhouse baker. They do not do *** compared to the kitchen staff.

They are the ones who should be getting tipped. Not someone running out drinks and the food that they made no effort to make.

to Anonymous #1358913

At my Roadhouse we are always running food, not allowed smoke breaks, and always attending to our guests. As servers, we are tipped because we are providing the service for the restaurant, and people on bake are payed above minimum wage, so please don't say BOH should receive tips along with $10-12 an hour. This is coming from a two year server at Texas Roadhouse :-) stay mad cause you'll only ever work BOH.

Verna7
King George, Virginia, United States #1327499

Also I ask for peach tea go plain tea and didn't take it back.

offconsumerpissed

I know waitressing at a place like Texas Roadhouse is usually for college-aged people, but I still feel sorry for them when having to deal with people like you. And I'm guessing you didn't tip anything (plus, I won't pretend like your "complaints" had anything to do with your poor tipping.)