My name is Jeffrey Sluder, and I am a Louisville resident who enjoys Texas Roadhouse regularly. My contact number is 502-297-2900.

My son and I traveled to Washington DC and visited your restaurant in Chantilly, VA. on 08/04/2014. Our server was a young lady named Sam. She did a fine job serving us that afternoon.

I used my credit card to pay for the bill which totaled $40.57. I added a $6 dollar tip for a total of $46.57. Since we were traveling, the next day I checked my account and noticed that I was charged $59.40. I called the restaurant at the number on my receipt (703-378-9887) and spoke with the manager.

He stated that it was surely a accident and he took my Credit card number over the phone and said he was going to add $18.83 back to my account. As of today, 08/09/2014 the money has not been deposited. At first, I thought that this was surely a mistake, however now I am starting to think this could possibly be a routine. I hope that your customers check their accounts after dining at (at least) this location.

I don't feel like I should have to continue to deal with this situation, but believe me in today's economy $18.83 is worth following up on.

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Manager.

Comments

I appreciate these posts about Texas Roundhouse. I was overcharged $4, not much, but adds up very fast.

Even more annoying- I receive disability & treat myself to a kid meal once a month. $10 & change~carry out price.

I JUST emailed Texas Roadhouse via my credit card company app, which displayed transactions. At this point, of course, I'm not complaining about this situation not being resolved.

But unfortunately, dealing with other big companies I'm worried I will encounter issues that will make it impossible to resolve this in a timely manner.

It is a bit telling, that my 1st Google search "Texas Roadhouse overcharged my card"...the 2nd listed post was this one.

Hopefully they will have integrity and expedite this situation appropriately.

Pensacola, Florida, United States #881894

I too was overcharged on my credit card. It was the Texas Roadhouse, 9th Ave.

Pensacola, Florida. I contacted the restaurant and was told I would get a call tomorrow. Never happened. I filed a complaint July 6th with the BBB.

Today, October 8th, the Roadhouse requested another copy of my sales slip and statement. How ridiculous. It's condoned behavior obviously. I just may file a police report.

Afterall it is provable theft. You should too.