had dinner yesterday(receipt attaced): waiting area receptionist tried to wave us away by telling us but u have a long *** ahead; do you till want to wait?I said yes then she said then wait.

She did not take my name nor gave me the vibrating machine so that I can wait as if she is disappointing me to go away (rejecting business). then I decided to go bk to her as I saw people waiting having the machine in their hands while waiting. I asked why u did not give me a machine or took my name? she did not answer then the other team member assisting her told her discreetly give her the machine!!

and tk her name!! my husband and I waited for half an hour then ushered in. Team is absolutely unfriendly and unhappy; no smile, took us a long time to have someone to tk our order; I had to keep calling any waiter passing by till one Indian waitress came to me and said aggressively and as if shouting to me "pls wait someone will come to u OKK?" as if she is telling me to shut up! the waiter came totally unfriendly with an angry face serving us all the time; he literary threw our soup on the edge of the table with his face on the other side; never came bk to check on how our food is!

while ordering, we decided to change our mind on of the items and the waiter was unhappy standing showing impatience.I had a quick look on the rest of the staff and saw they are treating the other guests the same way and I wondered what is making them unhappy..at one point I really wanted to leave the restaurant because of the really very bad service they are providing and the lack of attention they gave us...someone really need to look into that matter as you will easily lose a lot of clients this way.we decided not to repeat this experience with a brand that we have always liked regretfully.

This reviewer shared experience about "dubai mall branch - dubai- uae" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about texas roadhouse waiter from Texas Roadhouse was bad service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Texas Roadhouse?

Comments